DEPTH-CLEAR C Series filter modules are comprised of highly porous
activated carbon combined with cellulose fibers. The unique formulation
process creates filter media with exceptionally high void volume
allowing the module to be efficient in decolorizing fluids and
absorbing a wide array of unwanted contaminants from process streams.
The encapsulated design of DEPTH-CLEAR C Series modules eliminates
many of the common process and safety issues associated with bulk
activated carbon technology.
Each grade of DEPTH-CLEAR C media is formulated to optimize retention
and flow properties to meet an applications requirements.
Manufacturing by means of an advanced, highly automated production
process results in very consistent product quality and filtration
performance. The modules are available in configurations that
provide up to 38 ft² of surface area per module.
- The encapsulated design reduces operator health and
safety issues by
virtually eliminating carbon dust.
- The proprietary formulation process results in depth
exceptionally high void volume for efficient decolorization
and purification of process fluids.
- The module format offers significantly higher capacities
carbon filter cartridges.
- Processing time is decreased when compared to bulk activated
- Filter modules are easy to handle and install. This
allows for quick and easy change-outs.
- Dual media modules eliminate the filtration step required
in bulk activated carbon systems.
- Filter modules are environmentally safe.
- Antibiotic Decolorizing
- Endotoxin Removal
- Decolorizing Silicone Oil
- Detergent Removal
- Decolorizing Spirits, Wine and Cider
- Decolorizing Fine Chemicals
- Blood Fractionation
- Decolorizing Perfumes
- Catalyst Removal
Learn more about DEPTH-CLEAR C Series Filter Modules
by downloading our specification sheet.
File size: 265kb