S Series depth filter modules, constructed of specially formulated
cellulose media and inorganic filter aids, provide reliable particle
retention and enhanced throughput for superior performance in
critical applications. The filter media utilize mechanical and
electrokinetic adsorptive capture mechanisms to remove particles,
microorganisms, colloids and pyrogen from critical process streams.
The module format
allows the filtration process to occur within a totally enclosed
environment. This eliminates the potential for atmospheric contamination
and product loss through leakage.
The DEPTH-CLEAR proprietary formulation process produces filter
media with a highly effective filtration area that provides superior
particle retention, high contaminant holding capacity, and long
on-stream filter life. Manufacturing by means of an
advanced, highly automated production process results in very
consistent product quality and filtration performance. Each grade
is formulated to optimize the retention and flow characteristics,
allowing a wide selection of choices to meet an applications
- High surface area filter modules provide superior filtration
long on-stream life cycles.
- The proprietary formulation process results in depth
media with exceptional particle retention via mechanical
and electrokinetic capture.
- The advanced manufacturing process control results in
very uniform filtration media and consistent lot-to-lot
- Filter modules are easy to handle and install allowing
for quick and easy
- Very high surface area per module results in small space
requirements for filter housings.
- All materials conform to FDA guidelines regarding material
contact in food and beverage processing.
- Non-toxic meets the requirements of USP-XXIII,
Class VI Biological tests for Plastics.
- Special formulations available for high temperature
- Juices, Cide
- Brines, Broths, Edible Oil
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Inks and Dyes
Learn more about DEPTH-CLEAR S Series Filter Modules
by downloading our specification sheet.
File size: 85kb