P Series depth filter modules are specifically formulated to meet
the performance demands of biopharmaceutical
and biotech applications. The filter media utilize mechanical
and electrokinetic adsorptive capture mechanisms to remove particles,
microorganisms, colloids, and pyrogen from critical process streams.
Purolator, a leader in depth media development, has invested years
of research and development to create a range of filter grades
to meet stringent application requirements.
The DEPTH-CLEAR proprietary formulation process produces filter
media with exceptionally high, effective filtration area that
provides superior particle retention, high contaminant holding
capacity, and long on-stream filter life. Manufacturing by means
of an advanced, highly automated production process results in
consistent product quality and filtration performance. Purolator
can provide technical assistance to validate the performance of
DEPTH-CLEAR filters in new processes and applications.
DEPTH-CLEAR Pharmaceutical Grade (P Series) filter modules are
manufactured to procedures described in a Drug Master File (DMF)
on record at the National Center for Drugs and Biologics. The
filter media is non-toxic in accordance with systemic injection
testing. A special low extractable (LE Series) grade is available
for susceptible processes and high purity applications. The DEPTH-CLEAR
P & LE grades have complete product control and traceability,
as set forth in the Drug Master File.
- High surface area filter modules provide superior filtration
and long on-stream life cycles.
- Proprietary formulation process results in depth media
particle retention via mechanical and electrokinetic capture.
- The advanced manufacturing process control results in
filtration media and consistent lot-to-lot performance.
- Non toxic Meets the requirements of USP XXIII
Class VI Biological Tests
- Special low extractable formulation (LE Series) available
for sensitive applications.
- Special formulations available for high temperature
- Filter modules available in a wide variety of dimensions
and configurations to fit most standard housings.
- Blood Products
- Intravenous Solutions
- Cell Separation
- Cough Syrups
- Chromatography Column Protection
- Post Fermentation Clarification
- Small and Large Volume Parentals
Learn more about DEPTH-CLEAR P & LE Series Filter
Modules by downloading our specification sheet.
File size: 242kb